top of page
Undefeated is a 45 minute class designed to dramatically improve quality of life for people who have been diagnosed with Parkinson's. This class is presented by Newport Boxfit and taught by Rich Gingras (bio below). This non contact boxing workout will not only strengthen the muscles and endurance of the individual living with PD but also the fighting spirit in a fun and safe way. After getting the heart rate up we then move into specific gait and balance exercises as well as posture correction, stretching and hydration. The benefits of having others living and dealing with the same physical and emotional symptoms can not be overlooked.
You are not alone!
- 10 Week Program
- $199 for all 10 classes
- Session starts January 25th 2023
- Every Wednesday at 3pm
- 45 Minute class
- Classes take place at Newport Boxfit in Newport RI. (Click for address)
RICH GINGRAS - PROGRAM TRAINER
- Certified in Parkinson's related boxing training
- Former light heavyweight champion of New England
- Former light heavyweight UBF Northeastern champion
- 7 time amateur golden glove champion
- 2015 Rhode Islander of the year in providence journal
- 10+ years full time experience working with Parkinson's patients
- Appeared on Steve Harvey show and 'The Contender'
bottom of page